Our discrete executive career transition services are designed to meet the unique needs of senior executives. Whilst each programme is tailored to meet specific individual needs, we have a number of core strengths we can draw on:
- We have director level consultants that understand the world that senior executives operate in. This peer insight means they can provide professional mentoring and executive coaching support as well as career transition expertise.
- We run an executive alumni group consisting of over 350 members from a broad range of sectors and functions. The group provides access to peer level contacts across a variety of sectors and functions as well as networking events and speaker and round table discussions.
- We run a Non-Executive Development (NED) forum for senior executives who are, or want to be, non-executive directors. Regular networking events explore current issues in the NED market and provide an opportunity to exchange information and ideas with other members.
- We have developed strong relationships with search and headhunting organisations enabling us to provide our clients with the opportunity to identify and secure unadvertised senior level positions.
- Once a new role has been secured, we can provide leadership coaching to assist clients to accelerate the speed at which they can start delivering high performance in their new role.